StyleGrid is a Spreadsheet plugin control for REALbasic that offers different styles per cell.
- Supported platforms:
- MacOS Classic PPC
- MacOS Classic Carbon
- MacOS X
- Windows 98,ME, 2000 and XP
- REALbasic's supported:
- REALbasic MacOS IDE 4.0 or later.
- REALbasic Windows IDE 5.2 or later.
- Text alignment can be set for each cell.
- Font face and size can be set for each cell.
- Font style can be set for each cell.
- Horizontal and vertical text indent can be set for each cell.
- Text color can be set for each cell.
- Background color can be set for each cell.
- Top,Left, Right and Bottom borders can be set for each cell.
- Border color can be set for each cell.
- Supports Images in cells.
- Supports Progress bars in cells.
- Supports check boxes in cells.
- Supports small and large style check boxes on MacOS systems.
- Image, checkbox and progressbar location can be set for each cell checkbox, image and progressbar.
- The StyleGrid supports more than 32k of rows.
- One or more StyleGrids can share the same set of data.
- One or more StyleGrids can share the same row. The same row can also be shared within the same StyleGrid.
- Drawing can be locked while populating the StyleGrid extra fast and flicker free with data.
- Neighbor Cells within the same row can be joined.
- The StyleGrid has native support for "Even / Odd" rows.
- RowHeight can be set for each row.
- A invisible Integer ItemData can be placed behind each row.
- Rows can be swapped with a single command.
- Column width can be set for each column.
- Supports selecting single cells, entire row, and area selection.
- Styles can be shared by one or many cells.
- Supports scrolling with a Mouse Wheel under MacOS X and Windows NT based systems.
- Supports "LiveScrolling" on MacOS X and Windows Systems (not MacOS Classic)
- Text is drawn with Quartz when running on MacOS X.
- Supports Windows XP themes.
- The StyleGrid plugin comes fully documented in 3 ways:
- HTML Documentation
- On-Line Documentation
- We document our plugins with RB Plugin Plunger, which means that the documentation is built into the plugin. To read the documentation users need to download RB Plugin Plunger which is a free utility which was created by some Plugin authors to provide a standardized documentation for plugins.
- There are several example projects that come with the StyleGrid.
- StyleGrid is written in C++, its native for each target platform, no platform emulation is done. The Win32 version uses only the Windows API and the MacOS version uses only the native MacOS Toolbox (And some OS X native API's on OS X).
- The StyleGrid uses the lightning fast Einhugur Floating Engine Data container as its base for storing and managing data in efficient way.
- The StyleGrid uses REALentry API 1.0 made by Alfred Van Hoek and Einhugur Software, to provide a StyleGrid API to 3rd party plugin developers.
- The StyleGrid uses the Einhugur Grid Rendering Engine to do the screen drawing.
Other Grid controls from Einhugur Software:
Einhugur and 3rd party open source classes that extend the Einhugur Grid controls (All are unsupported by Einhugur software):
- StyleGrid Printing
Some of the items above are designed for a specific Einhugur Grid control type and may need to be tweaked to work on other types of Einhugur Grid controls.