A Xojo plugin to connect to to Sqlite Databases.
When using the database in encrypted mode then the encryption scheme uses:
- Different encryption scheme for encrypted databases.*
- Ability to handle Upper and Lower with non US ACSII letters, no need for huge plugin linking to ICU and no need to link to external library for it.
- Case insensitive collation can be enabled that can handle non US ASCII letters for collation related things, such as sorting
- Bonus functions in your SQL code, such as NthField and CountFields
- All sorts of callback delegates so you can have control on different level.
- Execute scalar convenience functions.
- And many other small things.
Key derivation PBKDF2 - HMAC - SHA256
Encrypted Databases made with the Xojo default implementation are not compatible to the scheme of this plugin.
The programming interface in this plugin is not supposed to be 100% same as in the Xojo default implementation. Often we have same interface for the functions but not always as we want to optimize to meet our goals for features and speed.Thank you
We would like to thank Xojo Inc for allowing us to migrate some their SQLite examples and provide them with our plugin to help users understand the differences between standard Xojo implementation and the Einhugur SQLite plugin.
This product is a commercial software, only registered users are allowed to use it.
Einhugur Software will disable all serial numbers found on Internet and all serial numbers of decoded plugins that have illegally been posted on Internet.
Einhugur Software and the author, are in no way responsible for the bugs that might be found in this product. However, Einhugur Software will do its best to fix the bugs. This software is provided by Einhugur software 'as is' without any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. In no event shall Einhugur Software or its developers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages (Including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data or profits; or business interruption) however caused any on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Officially we only support versions noted above and up to current official (not alpha or beta versions) version of Xojo at the date of when this plugin is published. We cannot predict what changes might come in future versions of Xojo.